Sunday, December 21, 2008

Do you Bee-lieve?

This is the text that was included inside a bumble bee back-pack charm I made for my cheerleaders and girls in my Bible study group:

According to the law of aerodynamics a bumble bee cannot fly. Its body is too heavy in proportion to its wings. The bumble bee does not know that it is not supposed to be able to fly, and so it goes ahead and flies anyway.

You are capable of AMAZING things because you were created for greatness. Do not listen when people say it cannot be done. You are courageous, beautiful and powerful!
Psalm 139:14, Romans 8:37, Ephesians 2:10

I am posting it here because I know there are many of us grown women who need to hear it too.

Have a very Merry Christmas. May you enjoy the abundance of God's peace and grace as you spend time with friends and family this season.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Coach Kindra,

Thank you so much for all you are to the girls. They love you so much and I have appreciated your influence in Mckenna's life.

Hugs,
Cindy