Monday, March 03, 2008

Belles Update

Once again, I have let far too much time pass since I posted. However, I wanted to share a little bit about what is going on with Liberty Bells.

The biggest change is that our Belles program is expanding to four squads: Tiny, Mini, Youth and Junior. We are so excited! The tryout for the older girls will take place on March 29, 2008. Interested parties can email me: kindra@libertybells.net.

We began our competitive squad two years ago as a test. Could we offer something low cost, only practicing 2-3 times per month and still be competitive with the rest of the all-star community? The answer is yes! We recently placed 4th at the PacWest Sonics Cheerleading Competitive at Junior Level 2. This is our first year, so we can only go up from here! You can check out how we did: http://www.youtube.com/user/CoachKindra.

I can't wait for next season!

No comments: