Monday, March 24, 2008

Patient, Consistent, Faithful

This past week I reviewed the vision I wrote for myself and my business for 2008. As we move into the 2nd quarter, I wanted to reflect on my vision and adjust my direction if necessary. At the bottom of the list of items that will define my year I wrote these three words: Patient, Consistent, Faithful. Now before you laugh let me acknowledge, to those of you who know me, that this is my goal for this year.

Patient, consistent faithful. Big words. Big vision and goal. I believe Liberty Bell Spirit Squad is achieving these words and I am working on it.

As we approach our next tryouts this Saturday, March 29th I am so excited to meet the new faces of our Belles. Patient, consistent and faithful are traits I would use to characterize our 07-08 Belles. I can't wait to see how the veteran squad members function as examples to new members. Years down the road, I hope these cheerleaders look back on their time on a competitive cheerleading squad and use the triumphs, disappointments and relationships to help them have victory in their lives.

Patient, consistent, faithful.

No comments: