Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pajamas

This past Saturday our Junior squad spent an evening at my house for a pajama party. It was a great last fun time before the riggors of competition season begin. I was so proud of the girls as I watched them interact and mingle. I laughed at their answers during the games we played. I was frightened at times by the volume and ferocity of their interactions. I apologized to my neighbors the next morning.

Growing up with a brother, these girl sessions are sometimes foreign to me. I find that I watch them with the detail of a scientist or wildlife expert watching animals in the wild. "Hmm, wonder what that means? Is that aggressive or friendly behavior? Should I keep hidden or run for my life?"



In all seriousness this is a great group of girls and we are going to be fierce competitors this season!

No comments: